Hacking Quick question

GenuineVanillaFa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not the smartest computer guy on the planet so this may seems VERY simple to most of you...

I am wondering how to load a game onto my R4 that has more than one .nds file. I open up the zip file on 99% of the games I play to only find one .nds file at about 15,000,000 to 60,000,000 kbs. I just drag and drop, thats that. Now the problem. I opened a couple games and found multiple .nds files at about 5,000,000 kbs each. I feel like the answer to this is going to be fairly simple, so please be easy on me. I have no idea as of right now what to do. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Extract all of the files into the same folder and look for the one that ends in .rar and right click and extract. Hopefully you have file extensions enabled. For some reason, they package multiple RAR parts into one RAR archive. I'm guessing that you opened each one of the parts and saw an NDS file, which would be incomplete without the other parts. I wouldn't know any other reason there were multiple NDS games.

http://s134084144.onlinehome.us/gilsmethod...eextensions.gif
It's pretty much the same in Vista... Only you have to re-enable the bar at the top.

GenuineVanillaFa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS YOU SO MUCH! I knew it would be terribly simple but yet difficult at the same time, if that makes any sense. I am so happy, now I can play some Metal Gear 7!!! Thanks again man!

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Um...... it's Metal Slug 7, Metal Gear Solid haven't even reached Metal Gear Solid 5 yet, but nevertheless I'm happy for you
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up