kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to edit the header of a ROM [you guys know which game I'm talking about - but this applies to all games] without compromising the filesize.
By that I mean, tools like DSLazy and dsbuff trim the filesize and I'm trying to avoid that.

Anything out there? Or can I use a hex editor?

In other words, what's a good alternate to using one of the above-mentioned programs?

SasukeTBITW

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
kosheh said:
I want to edit the header of a ROM [you guys know which game I'm talking about - but this applies to all games] without compromising the filesize.
By that I mean, tools like DSLazy and dsbuff trim the filesize and I'm trying to avoid that.

Anything out there? Or can I use a hex editor?

In other words, what's a good alternate to using one of the above-mentioned programs?

Maybe Noitora knows (don't ask me i've got no idea )

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I use dsbuff to change the rom header, and the file size doesn't change. As long as you don't click the trim button, the file size won't change, I've tried many times.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A FAST post is always a cool post.

[shinryouma's was nice too]

yeah, like 5 seconds after posting I realized that DSbuff doesn't modify the filesize. I felt like such a dope but didn't update my post - well, maybe someone else had the same question on their mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD