Quick Question, What are my options?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by djc5656, Sep 19, 2015.

1. djc5656
    OP

djc5656 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2015
    United States
    Hello, I have a MT Card with emuNAND version 4.4.0-10U and 3DS firmware version also 4.4.0-10U. I was wondering how/if I could go about playing newer games, such as Super Smash Bros. I tried updating emuNAND through wifi, but the latest version is not compatible with my MT Card. I reloaded my backup and got it working again. I just don't know how/if there is a way to update emuNAND to version 9.4 instead of the latest version. If not, what are my options to be able to play newer games. Thanks!

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Does MT card use Gateway's launcher? Did you put the latest Gateway launcher on your SD card before updating your emuNAND? (I think the latest is Ultra 3.4.1?)

3. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Just use rx tools and abandon MT card. There was a unreleased CFW that added MT card support but it was never released.

4. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    That's always why clones should not be supported :/

5. djc5656
    OP

djc5656 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2015
    United States
    No, it is a gateway clone but does not use gateway's launcher.

Would it be worth buying a gateway card instead, or is rx tools a good alternative?

6. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    Unless you really want to play roms (.3ds) a lot instead of using .cia files, I would say that you should go for the rxTools option. It's free.

Quantumcat likes this.