Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi guys, I'm new here.
Well, I bought a DSL last week and now I'm planning to buy a Flash Card, but there is too many cards and I don't know which one of these cards is the best, so which one will you recommend me to buy?

And by the way, I want to use 2 or 4GB

Second, I'm so afraid to buy a fake one, so how can I know before I buy it that this card is a real or a fake?

And thanks in advance.
happy.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Theres the Acekard which many people like and then it has a great feature called AKAIO (or something of the sort)which is a sorta quick firmware update (correct me pls) and its not that expensive

I would recommend an iTouch though IMO its quite good. Plus its budget, supports RTS, has good compability

If you want to know if a flashcart is real.... R4s now are mostly fakes cos the R4 stopped producing and updating since last year.... and for DSTT you can see at their homepage.... for the others I dunno cos I only use my iTouch
smile.gif

Edit: Welcome
smile.gif

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I would recommend an Acekard with AKAIO as well or the M3 Real because the Sakura firmware looks amazing.

Personally I like the interface of AKAIO in comparison to the iTouch firmware. Also all R4 are fakes and I would NOT recommend the DSTT/DSTTi or N5, the N5 has been known to blow fuses in the DS and the DSTT interface and functions aren't as good as other flash carts, the DSTT has also not been updated in a long time.

Dark X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So I think buying an acekard is the best solution,okay but which one is the newest one: acekard 2 or acekard RPG?

And does all the roms works perfect on Acekard? (especially Castlevania games, since this is my best game and the main reason why I bought the DS)

And is there a fake acekard? (like fake R4s and fake DSTTs)

And sorry for my many questions, I just want to make sure that I'm buying the right one.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 2 is the one you want. Yes, all ROMs work. Castlevania works with any flash cart, but with some the videos slow down a little bit. There are no fake Acekards yet.

-Bri

ShiningYoshi1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2 should work for you.

Personally I have a CycloDS Evo, it works great, the build is good and it's fast and plays all games well (that I've tried)

The Cyclo is more expensive than everything else though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi