Questions regarding PS5

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is it possible to make games gone from the UI without deleting them from the PS5's SSD or external HDD? I only want them to stay in the library.

Is it possible to prevent the PS4 version from being installed after upgrading to the PS5 one every time a PS4 disc is inserted?

How can unfollowed games be known so that they can be refollowed? Also, after unfollowing a game, will notifications about recently out or yet to come DLC stop?

How can folders be created on the UI to add games? It was possible with PSN games on the PS3 and PS4 and with physical games on the PS4.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
Reactions: tabzer

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you think the official (Pulse 3D) might be one of the worst?
I mean they sound decent, it's just the quality control is lacking in their glue department as it seems the heat from wearing them causes the problem. Maybe if one replaces the ear cushions with 3rd party ones they may be worth it. But given their price who would want to spend extra on ear cushions when you can get better headphones for the same price.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I mean they sound decent, it's just the quality control is lacking in their glue department as it seems the heat from wearing them causes the problem. Maybe if one replaces the ear cushions with 3rd party ones they may be worth it. But given their price who would want to spend extra on ear cushions when you can get better headphones for the same price.

According to what I searched, the alternatives are more expensive.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
no idea. I don't own that game. probably a bug of some sort.

You decide, I don't have a pulse 3D to tell if it is more comfortable for me, I only have a Arctic 7P and a 9X here. You can google pulse 3d vs arctis 7p and decide from there.

Do you know if PS1 game compatibility is higher on the PSP and PS Vita than on the PS2 and PS3? Where a list of compatible PS1 games for the PSP and PS Vita be seen?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the ps3 is abysmal with psp games, so I'd have to say yes.

I was talking about PS1 games in PS3 (and PS2, PSP and PS Vita), not PSP's.

I only tried Adrenaline

And is it more compatible with PS1 games than the PS2, PS3 and PSP?

EDIT: IIRC, standalone ARK-4 isn't compatible with PS1 games on the PS Vita.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you know if the PS1 compatibility is bigger in the PSP and PS Vita than in the PS2 and PS3? Where can I see a list of compatible PS1 games in the PSP and PS Vita?
I haven't owned a psp since around 2010 and never personally owned a vita or ever used one so I can't help in this department. On the PS3 though I haven't come across any PS1 game that didn't work for me. Mind you though, I didn't test the entire library.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I haven't owned a psp since around 2010 and never personally owned a vita or ever used one so I can't help in this department. On the PS3 though I haven't come across any PS1 game that didn't work for me. Mind you though, I didn't test the entire library.

Aren't PS2's USB ports 1.1? Then why are they black instead of white? I thought USB 1.1 ports were white.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aren't PS2 USB ports 1.1? Then why are they black instead of white? I thought USB 1.1 ports were white.
It's just a color code that most of the industry follows but it's not set in stone that this is what it must be. Look at the newer xboxes and such. USB 3.1 but they are also black instead of the blue, that some manufactures use. It's also possible that the other colors are just introduced when the product or spec is new so people can tell the difference but once that paticular spec becomes mainstream or the industry standard of the time the color really doesn't matter as most if not all devices that follow will use the newer spec.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They are USB 1.1, PS2 was in development prior to USB 2.0 being introduced.

OK, but they're black, not white.

It's just a color code that most of the industry follows but it's not set in stone that this is what it must be. Look at the newer xboxes and such. USB 3.1 but they are also black instead of the blue, that some manufactures use. It's also possible that the other colors are just introduced when the product or spec is new so people can tell the difference but once that paticular spec becomes mainstream or the industry standard of the time the color really doesn't matter as most if not all devices that follow will use the newer spec.

I have an USB flash drive which is red but according to what I searched it's 2.0 and not 3.0. What about the USB4 color?

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, but they're black, not white.

I have a USB Flash Drive which is red but accordimg to what I searched it's 2.0 and not 3.0. What about the USB4 color?
https://ourtechroom.com/tech/guide-usb-port-colors-red-blue-yellow-black-white-orange-teal/ :rolleyes:

The USB port color is one of the general ways of identifying the types of USB but it is not a standard and recommended method for identifying the USB type.
USB port color is not reliable or consistent among motherboards. It differs from Motherboard manufacturers and you have to identify them by reading the motherboard manual but in general motherboard manufacturers also follow a similar color pattern to remove confusion among general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q