Questions regarding PS5

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is it possible to make games gone from the UI without deleting them from the PS5's SSD or external HDD? I only want them to stay in the library.

Is it possible to prevent the PS4 version from being installed after upgrading to the PS5 one every time a PS4 disc is inserted?

How can I know which games I unfollowed so that I can refollow them? Also, after unfollowing a game, will notifications about recently out or yet to come DLC stop?

How can folders be created on the UI to add games? It was possible with PSN games on the PS3 and PS4 and with physical games on the PS4.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
Reactions: tabzer

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Should be exactly like that........

Psp I don't know. Psv requires a vpk, but I don't know if you can install anything but free stuff.

3D Audio is messing some of my PS4/PS5 games. Does it have to do with my TV? I need to disable it to have normal audio.

EDIT: Now it's finally possible to create folders in the PS5, but unfortunately only on the library, not on the home screen. Well, it's better than nothing.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Weird, 3D Audio is messing some of my PS4/PS5 games. Does it have to do with my TV? I have to disable it to have normal audio.

Now one can finally create folders in the PS5, but unfortunately only in the library. Well, it's better than nothing.
Older TVs might not play well with a setting like that. I think it's mainly designed for newer TV speakers as it doesn't play will with sound bars and stuff like that either.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Older TVs might not play well with a setting like that. I think it's mainly designed for newer TV speakers as it doesn't play will with sound bars and stuff like that either.

So, should it be disabled when playing games in this TV or when playing games which have this problem? I didn't have this problem in the PS4.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Either get a better tv or get a bluetooth headset like the steelseries arctic 7p

What about PULSE 3D? Anyway, it seems the solution would always be expensive.

EDIT: I got a new TV (LG OLED42C26LB) and I'm not having the audio issue with 3D Audio enabled. I also got PULSE 3D.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird, I've never had this issue if it's on by default. my tv is quite ancient (still has vga and component inputs), and my receiver is even older (no hdmi ports, so I'm using an hdmi in to hdmi out and optical out to the receiver. sound comes out of the tv and receiver. it sounds really good with surround sound. :)

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
weird, I've never had this issue if it's on by default. my tv is quite ancient (still has vga and component inputs), and my receiver is even older (no hdmi ports, so I'm using an hdmi in to hdmi out and optical out to the receiver. sound comes out of the tv and receiver. it sounds really good with surround sound. :)

I was told others also have this problem. Then it doesn't have to be with having an old TV since mine at least has HDMI inputs. What about input lag when playing Yakuza 0 on the PS5?

I'd advise against the pulse 3d. I got each of my kids a set and in both sets the fake leather that goes over the ear foam has come undone after about a year of use.

According to what I read in other sites, SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ is the best but it's even more expensive than PULSE 3D.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
According to what I read in other sites, other users also have this problem. What about the touchpad and Home buttons not working at the first try when playing Yakuza 0 in the PS5?

According to what I read in other sites, SteelSeries Arctis 7P is the best but it's even more expensive than Pulse3D.
I was looking at those for my Series X but decided on the Razer Kaira Pro instead. In the long run the SteelSeries probably would have been the better product due to audio compression artifacts that sometimes affect the Kaira Pro's when playing games with heavy bass or lots of noise.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was looking at those for my Series X but decided on the Razer Kaira Pro instead. In the long run the SteelSeries probably would have been the better product due to audio compression artifacts that sometimes affect the Kaira Pro's when playing games with heavy bass or lots of noise.

Do you think the official (PULSE 3D) might be one of the worst?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Development. For my nintendos wiiu and 3ds is great all the stuff in the ds days was great
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    i am happy to see this as an active home for projects
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #10YearGang
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    On game faqs i have a 2006 account
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Here i should have joined earlier
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny how people argue that social media destroyed message boards then I show them temp
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    I miss skulltag
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Some fourms died with the project
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    Skulltag was an online doom source port based on zdoom it was extremely fun
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Generally forums that had rules longer than the Bible died people don't want a strict website on the internet they wanna look at boobs and pirate Nintendo games
    +1
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    or drama and bad moderators lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Reddit is basically the new message boards
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i am a simple girl all i want is booba and nintendo
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    reddit is terrible
    reddit is cheeks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @PandaPandel, I got man boobs :creep:
    booba is booba
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's more annoying alot of users come from reddit/youtube then whine when a temp mod laws down the law when they ask for piracy and drama
  • Vulpeka @ Vulpeka:
    I never use social media
    people from reddit do not have souls change my mind
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep Facebook over old high-school friends that moved across state
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And Facebook hoes can't hate the Facebook hoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, just yells at me when I threaten to pirate his weed
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only because I like u :(