Question Questions regarding CFW hack

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by ROMANREIGNS599, May 15, 2019.

1. ROMANREIGNS599
    OP

ROMANREIGNS599 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2017
    United States
    What’s up so pressing and holding volume + on boot to load CFW or OFW depending on what I have autobooting is for SX OS, atmosphere or something else?

Does atmosphere work with Switches after June 18?

And when I backup my Switch before installing atmosphere or SX OS and I would have already played Fortnite, do I have to separate it anywhere to my PC or let it remain and simply install atmosphere and SX OS?

Thanks!!!:D:D:D

2. aionrex

aionrex Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2018
    United States
    pressing and holding volume up only works if you have a jig in the correct place, this puts you into RCM. From there you could connect to your computer to push a payload. You'll need a micro SD card with the appropriate CFW files with it's corresponding payload.

Wdym after June 18th? Check around there is a serial number checker to see if your switch is hackable.

3. ROMANREIGNS599
    OP

May 6, 2017
    United States
    That serial number is for SX OS as said by team Xecuter but is it for atmosphere as well?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And this “And when I backup my Switch before installing atmosphere or SX OS and I would have already played Fortnite, do I have to separate it anywhere to my PC or let it remain and simply install atmosphere and SX OS?”?:D

4. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    Yes. Both use the same exploit.

ROMANREIGNS599 likes this.
  5. ROMANREIGNS599
    OP

May 6, 2017
    United States
    Thank you so much man, no one would tell me that:sad:

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And this bro “And when I backup my Switch before installing atmosphere or SX OS and I would have already played Fortnite, do I have to separate it anywhere to my PC or let it remain and simply install atmosphere and SX OS?”?

6. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Fan

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    If you gonna install sxos and emunand its safe to download again and go online, so I would do a clean install.

7. Ali3n90

Ali3n90 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2019
    United States
    Do you know if your console is even hackable?

8. ROMANREIGNS599
    OP

May 6, 2017
    United States
    Thanks guys. My console hasn’t arrived yet, it’s just luck if it’s hackable or not