Hacking [Questions] Nintendo ID and Update info

NotHere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. Here again with another help post. Sorry but this is the best place to ask anything :)

1. I want to connect my Nintendo ID thing... Maybe, do I really need that for anything? I don't know, I just want to do it unless someone tells me I dont really need to...

Anyways, every time I try I get this annoying I need to update MSG. I am using the Tube DNS to block updates but I don't know if I click OK on this dialog will it update me?

HPnIcsZ.jpg

2. I see this update thingy always down there.... The RED X. I think that's for update. Can I remove that? Will that auto update me without my saying?

ZV50X7Q.jpg

THANKS VERY MUCH!

And...

MERRY CHRISTMAS (HOLIDAYS)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be new here I recommend the Definitive wii U hacking thread

1. You don't need to connect your NNID unless you plan on accessing Eshop, or playing online. You can only connect your NNID if you spoof your firmware so that your Wii U thinks you're on 5.5.0 (Latest). Basically if you don't plan on spoofing, you don't need to worry about NNID.

2. That red X on download management means that you're blocking the update and it can't download. This is always a good sign and you should be happy to see it every time it's there.

NotHere

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that... I thought I needed to connect to it for whatever reason.

And the red X means i'm good, then awesomeness :)

I'm not new though, just not the brightest...

Thanks again ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol