godot24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I would like to emulate games from other systems on my R4 Card.

I got a GB/GBC Emulator running on my R4 perfectly (Lameboy). However, when I save the game, it doesn't keep a save file. Are there any solutions to this?

Also, are there any other types of games I could emulate on an R4?

Thank you.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It depends what R4 card you have. Just do a Google search for the name of your card and the word emulator and another key word like Sega for example. If you want to emulate a lot of systems (and well, not buggy or slow) your best bet is to get a DSTwo, or install emulator CIAs if you have 9.2 firmware or less, or try homebrew emulators (might still be buggy or slow) if you have 9.3 or greater.

godot24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends what R4 card you have. Just do a Google search for the name of your card and the word emulator and another key word like Sega for example. If you want to emulate a lot of systems (and well, not buggy or slow) your best bet is to get a DSTwo, or install emulator CIAs if you have 9.2 firmware or less, or try homebrew emulators (might still be buggy or slow) if you have 9.3 or greater.
I have an R4 SDHC Dual-Core. Looking up emu's now, thank you!

Any solution to my GBC Emu save issue?

godot24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if you told us how you solved the issue, for the sake of other people.
Well, it ended up being really simple. You must save state.

Tapping the bottom screen will bring up a menu which let's you save state. I just didn't know the bottom screen could pop up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ohayogozaimasu