Jasonhudgens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hello together
Two questions:
1. I would like to level quickly for Pokemon Sword using cheats. The only way would be to install NS Atmosphere, if I understood correctly. If I get a new Switch lite, is it compatible? And if I then have this NS-Atmosphere on it, and cheat with, for example, many special candies to level quickly, I can then also perform online pokemon battles without being banned?
2. with the NS atmosphere it is also possible to play downloaded games. Can I use the installed games for online battles without being banned?

Previously I knew it with a DDTS module or R4. There is apparently no longer for the Nintendo Switch Lite.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello together
Two questions:
1. I would like to level quickly for Pokemon Sword using cheats. The only way would be to install NS Atmosphere, if I understood correctly. If I get a new Switch lite, is it compatible? And if I then have this NS-Atmosphere on it, and cheat with, for example, many special candies to level quickly, I can then also perform online pokemon battles without being banned?
2. with the NS atmosphere it is also possible to play downloaded games. Can I use the installed games for online battles without being banned?

Previously I knew it with a DDTS module or R4. There is apparently no longer for the Nintendo Switch Lite.
By NS-Atmosphere, you mean the dongle? If so, then the answer is no as that dongle uses the Fusee Gelee exploit which only unpatched consoles are susceptible to. If you do happen to find an unpatched Switch, you can play downloaded games from the eShop. Even a Switch Lite can do that much as well.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you dont have a first gen switch to use pkhex + atmos to mod your pokes. Them the other choice its look for a missigno from other ppl and clone your own pokes + objects

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1.ban
2.ban

not sure if there's a way to install Atmosphere on SwitchLite without installing a ModChip inside the actual SwitchLite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk