Hacking [Questions about Gateway]

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it doesn't have to be the same game? Just any 3DS game will do?
Also do I have to do this with every .3dz rom I want to go online with or is this a special case?

Any 3ds game will work (preferable one you bought new and will never sell!)

Pokemon ORASXY, Super Smash Bros, Bravely Default, and Tomodatchi Life will get you banned if you don't use a private header

I use a private header from skylanders giants and that game doesn't even have online features.

Daslim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any 3ds game will work (preferable one you bought new and will never sell!)

Pokemon ORASXY, Super Smash Bros, Bravely Default, and Tomodatchi Life will get you banned if you don't use a private header

I use a private header from skylanders giants and that game doesn't even have online features.

I see well I guess I will use my SSF4 game then. I bought it when it first was released. I hardly play it though.
Speaking about Bravely Default I can't seem to get the game to run. It just crashes my 3DS everytime I launch it.
I had to split it in half since it wouldn't fit as a whole 4 GB. I'm not sure if that's the problem though.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see well I guess I will use my SSF4 game then. I bought it when it first was released. I hardly play it though.
Speaking about Bravely Default I can't seem to get the game to run. It just crashes my 3DS everytime I launch it.
I had to split it in half since it wouldn't fit as a whole 4 GB. I'm not sure if that's the problem though.

I trim my roms instead of splitting them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr