Gaming Questions About : Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP)

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi

I really dont get this : in the game : final fantasy 7 ; crisis core on the psp there is this uhm thingy in the upper-left corner... when you are fighting you see pictures and numbers ... well my 1st question is :

How does it work... with a specific combo or something ?

And my other question :

You can level up in the game but that too goes by that thingy in the upper-left...
So.. is that just about luck or something ? like youre in the end in the game and you trained super much and had like a 1000 fights and youre still LVL 1 or 2 ? just because you didnt had any luck ? or like when you only had 50 fights and you re just a noob and you re already lvl 50 ? so that the game is reaaaaally easy for you

... Can any1 explain how it works please ...

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sir-Fritz said:
The leveling up goes on when you get 3 7's. You get 3 7's more likely the more experience you have.

more likely ?????

so... you mean it is like how more the fight how more chance of the 3 and 7 ??

But how do you Know if that isnt just because : if you fight you get many combinations and when you have fight a lot you get really much combinations and so 1 of the ... ? should be LVL UP

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
certain combinations of numbers that have the same picture behind it will trigger materia(skills/magic) to lvlup.

and getting 3 the same pictures will make you do a special attack.

and it's about as random as the slots in pokemon games, if the game thinks you deserve it you will get a lot more usefull combinations(such as 3x7 or 3x sephiroth etc.)

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thedicemaster said:
certain combinations of numbers that have the same picture behind it will trigger materia(skills/magic) to lvlup.

and getting 3 the same pictures will make you do a special attack.

and it's about as random as the slots in pokemon games, if the game thinks you deserve it you will get a lot more usefull combinations(such as 3x7 or 3x sephiroth etc.)

I dont really get it about that pokemon thingy
tongue.gif

Could you explain it 4 me a u b

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in both the dmw(slot thingy) in crisis core, as well as the slots in the game corner in all pokemon games, the game cheats.
occasionally when the game thinks you deserve it, something will force the reel to move oddly, changing it in a picture you need.(like, you get the pictures cloud cloud sepiroth, and suddenly the one displaying sepiroth starts moving again and it stops at cloud.)

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
The leveling up goes on when you get 3 7's. You get 3 7's more likely the more experience you have.

You can level up with triple X, X being any number.
I leveled up from a 222

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro