Questions about dstwo

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by camochase, Oct 29, 2011.

Oct 29, 2011

Questions about dstwo by camochase at 4:21 AM (443 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. camochase
    OP

Member camochase GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ok im planning on buying a dstwo flashcart for my 3ds. but i got a couple questions.
    i heard somewhere (im not shure where) that it has on board extra ram or something so it can run gba games. is that true?
    What if nintendo updates can you update your kernal to make it run agin?
    and lastly if your allowed what is the cheapest website you can buy one from in the usa?
    and thanks
    also is it the best card for the 3ds in your oppinion?

2. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    1) It has a built-in cpu which allows you to emulate gba games without an attachment/expansion + the extra power also allows running special homebrews that can only run on the dstwo.
    2) Whenever a dsi/3ds update blocks the flashcart, the SuperCard team releases an bootstrap update that fixes the problem.
    3) Dunno much about retailers. Look around shoptemp.

I don't have a dstwo (unfortunately) so I can't say it's the absolute best. I've an ak2i and it works flawlessly, although I've never cared about gba emu or anything, whereas you seem to care about the extra features (since you asked about the gba emu). If you really do care about the extra features, the dstwo won't disappoint you.

1 person likes this.
  3. camochase
    OP

Member camochase GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thanks i was acually was stuck between acecard2i and dstwo and the main diff to me was gba emulator, i still got all my old gba games and i used to have a red box r4i so i couldnt play them on my dsi. so i thought seince i can get a new flashcard why not a better one. and thanks agin

4. totalnoob617

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    all these people coming here to ask questions about the dstwo, you know yall would be better off going to the official dstwo site nd youtube to find this information