Hacking Questions about DSTWO?

xx_cutie_xx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys so I have a DS Lite and I'm planning to get a DSTWO and I have some questions about it:

1. To start off where is a good place to buy it? I currently live in the US and I don't want to wait for a week just for it to arrive.

2. How is it compared to the Acekard 2i? I have an Acekard right now and it's my first flashcart so I want to see which one's better.

3. How is the GBA and SNES emulation? There are some games I might want to play on it.

4. Any bugs I should know about? Does it freeze and/or is it laggy at times?

5. What other comments do you have about the DSTWO? It can be either good or bad.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys can help me out because I want to buy a new flashcart and I heard this one was really good.
Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
xx_cutie_xx said:
1. To start off where is a good place to buy it? I currently live in the US and I don't want to wait for a week just for it to arrive.Shoptemp has it cheaply, but pretty much any place you buy will be outside the US, so you're going to want to pay extra for fast shipping.

xx_cutie_xx said:
2. How is it compared to the Acekard 2i? I have an Acekard right now and it's my first flashcart so I want to see which one's better.The DSTwo can do a lot more than an Acekard can do (seriously, check the feature list), and it's "clean mode" can usually run games before they're patched, though at the cost of cheat and soft-reset support and such.

QUOTE(xx_cutie_xx @ Sep 22 2010, 05:44 PM)
3. How is the GBA and SNES emulation? There are some games I might want to play on it.
SNES emulation is better than the normal flash cart emulator. GBA isn't perfect, but pretty much every game is playable already and it's still getting minor improvements every so often.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
in the US realhotstuff.com ships fast and free to people in the US
you usually get it in 3 days
I think the $4 extra is worth it
http://www.realhotstuff.com/supercard-dstw...ping-p-502.html
they don't ship their stuff from hongkong like other website. they ship from the USA

QUOTE said:
How is it compared to the Acekard 2i? I have an Acekard right now and it's my first flashcart so I want to see which one's better

I thought the acekard was the best cart, but after I got my dstwo, I sold my acekard and bought another dstwo.

xx_cutie_xx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks guys I still don't know if I'm getting one yet.
It sounds good so far though.
smile.gif

And thanks for the link RoMee, I'll consider buying it from that site.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xx_cutie_xx said:
Thanks guys I still don't know if I'm getting one yet.
It sounds good so far though.
smile.gif

And thanks for the link RoMee, I'll consider buying it from that site.

I bought both my dstwo from there. and what ever cart I buy will be from there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: