1.are the following system apps/titles and if not are they safe to delete
*TWLoader TWLNAND side
*TWLoader TWLNAND side (yeah, twice)
*TWLoader TWLNAND side Part 2
*DS Download Play
*Nintendo DSi Camera
*Nintendo DSi Sound
*Nintendo DSi TM

2. is it safe to delete health and safety?
3. how do i dump the romFS of a game

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q&A

Q: why didnt you post in noob paradice
A: i did and i waited 45 minutes and didn't get a reply

Q: you posted here the other day why again?
A: sorry, ill try not to make another thread for awhile

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Anything that says TWLoader is optional and safe to delete, though you won't be able to use TWLoader if you delete them.
2. Yes, but there's no reason to, it's helpful for H&S injects, and the system will immediately notice you have a system title missing and prompt you to update, even if you are on the latest FW.
3. Assuming it's in CIA format, select in GodMode9, CIA IMAGE OPTIONS -> Mount to drive, then enter it, go into the folder with a lot of numbers and there you have the romFS & exeFS folders.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I think the only visible system title that's dangerous to delete is system settings but I could be wrong.

The problem is you will get update nags when you delete or modify system titles.
It should be safe to delete homebrew or added system titles like dsi sound, in any case.

"dump romfs" godmode9

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: SirNapkin1334

TyDye

Linux and 3DS geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Anything that says TWLoader is optional and safe to delete, though you won't be able to use TWLoader if you delete them.
2. Yes, but there's no reason to, it's helpful for H&S injects, and the system will immediately notice you have a system title missing and prompt you to update, even if you are on the latest FW.
3. Assuming it's in CIA format, select in GodMode9, CIA IMAGE OPTIONS -> Mount to drive, then enter it, go into the folder with a lot of numbers and there you have the romFS & exeFS folders.
so the 3ds dose somewhat of a title check on boot to make sure all the titles are there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o