Hacking QUESTION: Transfering Emunands methods? OFFLINE (No sys transfers)

Alex658

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, i want to know if it's possible to inject 3dsONE emunand's into 3dsTWO emunand. (Both o3ds)

IIRC I had read before (waaaaay before the menuhax-coldboot era) that if you created nand's xorpads and decrypted them you could inject them into another target's 3ds (provided it is hackable and into the CFW enviroment as well)

Is this possible at all?
Does it have any potential issues to consider? (like messing up the secure_info of either or having 2 3ds with the same emunand-related data)
Does formatting 3dsONE emunand after the transfer would fix the issue?

Before suggesting to just sys transfer them using nintendo's server, my country doesn't have a good (or actually usable) internet service and data speeds (AT ALL) so doing this is not feasible.

One could say another way to go is to install ticket's/cias and just backup the save data, which is what i would plan to do in case a xorpad-decrypted method would not be feasible.

I also worry that this (if it's possible at all) would mess up the console related data like the otp in case i would ever need to get it, that i do plan to of course at some given time in the future.

As far as i have read this hasn't been asked before, or in a long time... and with the tools we have avaliable now, info may have changed.
Thanks for your replies.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, i want to know if it's possible to inject 3dsONE emunand's into 3dsTWO emunand. (Both o3ds)

IIRC I had read before (waaaaay before the menuhax-coldboot era) that if you created nand's xorpads and decrypted them you could inject them into another target's 3ds (provided it is hackable and into the CFW enviroment as well)

Is this possible at all?
Does it have any potential issues to consider? (like messing up the secure_info of either or having 2 3ds with the same emunand-related data)
Does formatting 3dsONE emunand after the transfer would fix the issue?

Before suggesting to just sys transfer them using nintendo's server, my country doesn't have a good (or actually usable) internet service and data speeds (AT ALL) so doing this is not feasible.

One could say another way to go is to install ticket's/cias and just backup the save data, which is what i would plan to do in case a xorpad-decrypted method would not be feasible.

I also worry that this (if it's possible at all) would mess up the console related data like the otp in case i would ever need to get it, that i do plan to of course at some given time in the future.

As far as i have read this hasn't been asked before, or in a long time... and with the tools we have avaliable now, info may have changed.
Thanks for your replies.
This is quite an old thread and I've never tried it so can't recommend it or anything: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ter-failed-transfer-NNID-already-transferred)
You may have to ring up Nintendo and get them to move your NNID since this guide seems to assume the NNID was already transferred.

Alex658

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is quite an old thread and I've never tried it so can't recommend it or anything: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ter-failed-transfer-NNID-already-transferred)
You may have to ring up Nintendo and get them to move your NNID since this guide seems to assume the NNID was already transferred.

I have no NNID on neither of these 3ds's. I had an older normal o3ds with an NNID but didn't use it all that much back then, i've seen no need to set up one on either of these consoles. I rarely use the eshop or play online, so...

I read somewhere that you can do manual transfers but they are a pain in the ass. can't find the related info though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.