Hacking [QUESTION/REQUEST] B9S Modded Home Menu

BeastMode6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the new b9s exploit out, would it be possible to patch the home menu to get rid of the 3 mb limit for the background music? Also would it be possible to patch it to use a different file type (like mp3) than the current one (bcstm)?

BeastMode6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you still want to modify system title?
recent ban wave? ring a bell?
I really don't care if I get banned. I don't see why everybody is freaking out over the bans. It's one thing you should expect when you modify any closed system (console). The only thing I use the 3ds for is offline play when I'm away from home.

If you want to fear monger about getting banned please do me a favor and don't post in threads that have nothing to do with the ban wave.

Last edited by BeastMode6,

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I really don't care if I get banned. I don't see why everybody is freaking out over the bans. It's one thing you should expect when you modify any closed system (console). The only thing I use the 3ds for is offline play when I'm away from home.

If you want to fear monger about getting banned please do me a favor and don't post in threads that have nothing to do with the ban wave.
Holy crap thanks so much, I'm getting tired of seeing the forums polluted with dozens of threads made by people who are freaking out about the ban wave. We don't need more than one or two of those, and we don't need people to go pollute other people's threads.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
even tho i hate being banned also, it wont bother me that much, because uhmm online play with 3ds is like shit anyway. no talking(for most of the games..) not realy competetive etc.etc.

i still want a home menu where we can scroll up and down and left right, and when zoomed in the tiles keep there position!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol