[QUESTION/REQUEST] B9S Modded Home Menu

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BeastMode6, May 28, 2017.

1. BeastMode6
    OP

BeastMode6 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2015
    United States
    With the new b9s exploit out, would it be possible to patch the home menu to get rid of the 3 mb limit for the background music? Also would it be possible to patch it to use a different file type (like mp3) than the current one (bcstm)?

2. Ericjwg

Ericjwg Good

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    you still want to modify system title?
    recent ban wave? ring a bell?

3. BeastMode6
    OP

BeastMode6 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2015
    United States
    I really don't care if I get banned. I don't see why everybody is freaking out over the bans. It's one thing you should expect when you modify any closed system (console). The only thing I use the 3ds for is offline play when I'm away from home.

If you want to fear monger about getting banned please do me a favor and don't post in threads that have nothing to do with the ban wave.

Last edited by BeastMode6, May 28, 2017
  4. UraKn0x

UraKn0x Official senpai

Mar 20, 2014
    France
    Holy crap thanks so much, I'm getting tired of seeing the forums polluted with dozens of threads made by people who are freaking out about the ban wave. We don't need more than one or two of those, and we don't need people to go pollute other people's threads.

5. sora10pls

sora10pls Official GBAtemp Trashâ„¢

Oct 25, 2015
    Canada
    B9S doesn't make this any more possible than A9LH did. A completely custom HOME Menu has been doable for a long time, nobody's just taken the time to make one.

Quantumcat and shinyquagsire23 like this.
  6. souler92

souler92 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2017
    Netherlands
    even tho i hate being banned also, it wont bother me that much, because uhmm online play with 3ds is like shit anyway. no talking(for most of the games..) not realy competetive etc.etc.

i still want a home menu where we can scroll up and down and left right, and when zoomed in the tiles keep there position!