Hacking Question regarding USB mic

Weslord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, small issue here and wondering if any of you guys can set me straight on what to do or what can/cannot be done. I picked up a pre-owned USB mic for the Wii at Gamestop. I don't know if it is Generic or RB or GH. It is just a wired USB mic that has "EA" on it.

I have tried to get it to work with GH: Metallica on CFG USB loader with cIOS Rev 14, but I'm not having any luck getting it recognized. I've read that some RB instruments won't work, and I've read some stories of people getting everything to work just fine. I've done my searching but I seem to be getting myself a little more confused minute by minute, heh.

So, can anybody tell me what steps I need to take to get this to work, or am I just boned in this situation? Thanks in advance.

Weslord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, I remember having installed 222 merged with 223 for something a while back, but maybe I need to merge it with a different one or something? If you wouldn't mind, a bit more detail would be awesome.

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weslord said:
Right, I remember having installed 222 merged with 223 for something a while back, but maybe I need to merge it with a different one or something? If you wouldn't mind, a bit more detail would be awesome.

I don't use the usbloader you use. Some where in the settings there should be a load game with CIOS ### option.

If you are unsure about what hermes CIOS you have installed, go to the link i gave you before, reinstall it, then use CIOS 222.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.