Homebrew Question Regarding EZ Flash 3 in 1 and Homebrew

Sir G

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a question regarding the EZ 3 in 1 and some homebrew. I have looked around the web hoping to find an answer, but I cannot find it anywhere, and thus I have need to post it here. I am a user of a Supercard DS One SDHC and an EZ 3 in 1 that is detected as New (not plus) under GBA Exploader v 0.58B and it is detected on the NDS Browser (Opera) when set as a RAM expansion on Exploader, but it is not detected on Moonshell 2 or DS Linux. If anyone could help me or tell me what I am doing wrong that would be excellent.

Steps Taken:

Boot Supercard DS One on Nintendo DS Lite
Boot GBA Exploader 0.58B by Rudolph
Scroll Over to Page 3 on GBA Exploader (the page with RAM and Rumble options)
Scroll Down to "Expansion RAM"
GBA Exploader resets the Supercard back to menu
Moonshell 2 is selected (or DS Linux)
When Moonshell booted, "Extension Memory was not found" is displayed (I boot Moonshell 2 Direct Boot)
When DS Linux booted (dslinuxm.nds), it boots fine but then hangs after typing "wnc" command (wireless network configuration) it hangs (which I believe is due to too little RAM)

Again, any help would be excellent and I am a novice user, so please keep jargon to a minimum. Thank you for any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily