Question regarding Cheat DB

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blondie987, Jul 24, 2009.

Jul 24, 2009

Question regarding Cheat DB by Blondie987 at 12:23 PM (1,550 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Blondie987
    OP

Newcomer Blondie987 Member

United States
    Erm i don't know if this is the right spot for this question but this is where the cheat db thread is but it's closed so i can't post it there. But how do i use the cheat database on NO$GBA? I was looking for some Action replay codes for Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time but the only place i could find them was when i did a search through gba temp and found a link for the cheat database. But i did not see any instructions on how to use the cheat db with NO$GBA. If any of you can help i would appreciate it.

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    it uses action replay or codebreaker codes

instruction?
    is damn simple
    you should be adventurous a little and you will find the cheat function
    paste the code
    activate
    and ok

Note:-
    i am not going to give you the DETAILS
    because you should be adventurous a little

3. Blondie987
    OP

United States
    yes i understand that part of it but how do i use the cheat.dat when using no$gba emulator that is what i am trying to find out. I don't have a ds i play my roms directly on my pc using no$gba.

4. elixirdream

Malaysia
    you can't use the CHEAT.DAT on no$gba
    as mentioned you have to do it manually
    1by1...

5. Blondie987
    OP

United States
    ok then where would i find here on gbatemp a text file with all the ar codes listed in the downloadable cheat.dat file? as i said i have googled searched through the gbatemp forums the works and haven't found any ar codes for cc echoes of time

6. elixirdream

Malaysia
    because you didn't try to use r4cce
    why would us be bother to put cheats in a TXT file? when that is not even necessary

7. Blondie987
    OP

United States
    look i don't want to seem rude or mean here but i explained why i was asking and explained that i don't own or have an actual nintendo ds. I use roms and no$gba and thats all there is to this discussion i was simply asking how to use the cheat.dat file i downloaded through no$gba. and since you said that i could not use the cheats database i downloaded with no$gba i asked if there was a text file with all the codes listed in the cheats database could be found on gbatemp and yet i get a answer that i feel was meant to upset me yet it didn't. Again i apologize, for even asking, you try to be nice and explain your situation and all i got was greif at least that is how i feel. sorry to have even posted this or bothered anyone.

8. Ryouji

Newcomer Ryouji Newbie

United States
    What (s)he's trying to say is: use a tool called "r4cce" to open the cheat.dat/usrcheat.dat and find the game+code yourself.