Gaming Question regarding Cheat DB

Blondie987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm i don't know if this is the right spot for this question but this is where the cheat db thread is but it's closed so i can't post it there. But how do i use the cheat database on NO$GBA? I was looking for some Action replay codes for Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time but the only place i could find them was when i did a search through gba temp and found a link for the cheat database. But i did not see any instructions on how to use the cheat db with NO$GBA. If any of you can help i would appreciate it.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Blondie987 said:
Erm i don't know if this is the right spot for this question but this is where the cheat db thread is but it's closed so i can't post it there. But how do i use the cheat database on NO$GBA? I was looking for some Action replay codes for Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time but the only place i could find them was when i did a search through gba temp and found a link for the cheat database. But i did not see any instructions on how to use the cheat db with NO$GBA. If any of you can help i would appreciate it.

it uses action replay or codebreaker codes

instruction?
is damn simple
you should be adventurous a little and you will find the cheat function
paste the code
activate
and ok

Note:-
i am not going to give you the DETAILS
because you should be adventurous a little

Blondie987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i understand that part of it but how do i use the cheat.dat when using no$gba emulator that is what i am trying to find out. I don't have a ds i play my roms directly on my pc using no$gba.

Blondie987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok then where would i find here on gbatemp a text file with all the ar codes listed in the downloadable cheat.dat file? as i said i have googled searched through the gbatemp forums the works and haven't found any ar codes for cc echoes of time

Blondie987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look i don't want to seem rude or mean here but i explained why i was asking and explained that i don't own or have an actual nintendo ds. I use roms and no$gba and thats all there is to this discussion i was simply asking how to use the cheat.dat file i downloaded through no$gba. and since you said that i could not use the cheats database i downloaded with no$gba i asked if there was a text file with all the codes listed in the cheats database could be found on gbatemp and yet i get a answer that i feel was meant to upset me yet it didn't. Again i apologize, for even asking, you try to be nice and explain your situation and all i got was greif at least that is how i feel. sorry to have even posted this or bothered anyone.

Ryouji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What (s)he's trying to say is: use a tool called "r4cce" to open the cheat.dat/usrcheat.dat and find the game+code yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far