Question regarding already installed games in downgrade

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by andredinizbegio, Jan 6, 2016.

1. andredinizbegio
    OP

andredinizbegio Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2009
    Brazil
    Hi guys, I'm trying to downgrade from 10.3 to 9.2.

I've everything right but always get a black screen after downgrade and have to recovery it back to 10,3.

My question is: I got that nindie humble bundle when in 9.9 . Maybe its games are not compatible with 9.2 and thats why i get the black screen. Can anyone confirm if this is possible?

Also if this is the problem, should I delete the games or I need to format my o3ds?

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    No, if the games require a higher system version than your current one it would just throw an error message when you try to run them.

They aren't the reason why your system locks up in a blackscreen after the downgrade.

3. andredinizbegio
    OP

andredinizbegio Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2009
    Brazil
    Ok, I will try to discover what is going on. Maybe I just need to try a lot till it gets working. (Or maybe wait for KTM or a more reliable way to downgrade).
    Just hope that KTM be stable because if gets released after nintendo patch things in 10.4 I'm screwed.

Thanks man

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice