Romruto

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So currently I have "Pokemon Prism 0.94 Build 0201" on my 3ds. However I just updated the Pokemon Prism game. But before I did that, I used SAVFILER to export my savedata. So now, I have the newer build of PRISM, Version 0.94 Build 0222; same Title ID and Product Code. I imported the backed up save game. As I loaded POKEMON PRISM, and continued, it wouldn't allow me. It said I must update the save file by going to the website listed on screen. At this point, I thought to myself, oh this may be simple enough.

I went into the /filer/UserSaveData/20170914013823/000097fd/ FOLDER for the "sav.dat" file.
I renamed the "sav.dat" to "sav.sav".
I visited the website, chose in correct file on INPUT FILE.
Then on the same website, chose the correct build 0.94 Build 0222.bsp file.
Clicked [BEGIN PATCHING]

Patch succeeded! [Get file]
The savefile was patched successfully.
Yes
The savefile corresponds to build 0201. Patch to the current build?
Yes
The input file seems to be a savefile. Do you want to patch a savefile to the latest version?
*** Pokémon Prism patch (version 0.94, build 0222) ***

Downloaded the updated sav.sav
Loaded the 0.94 build 0222.gbc on VisualBoyAdvance.
And selected CONTINUE.
It loads fine!

I then take the updated "sav.sav" and rename it back to "sav.dat" and copied it rewriting it into
I next used VisualBoyAdvance1.8.0-beta3 emulator to load the /filer/UserSaveData/20170914013823/000097fd/ FOLDER.
Loaded it, and it says ERROR, CORRUPTED file.

My Question is, how do I update my savedata with the latest PRISM builds? Without corrupting or losing my Save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: prime deez nuts