[Question] Pokemon Dray hacks not working

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Eiko, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Eiko
    OP

Eiko Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2015
    Brazil
    Well, first of all, I'm really sorry if this is not the right place to ask. However, I'm not sure if anyone here knows why, but, after seeing all tutorials, guides and everything (yep, I did everything twice and still get the same problem), my game keeps freezing right on the start (after creating the character and going out of the truck).

I am using Hans, both code and romfs are renamed as my 3ds game last 8 digits and everything. Maybe someone knows the reason for it? I deleted the eshop updates of the game and my 3ds version is 9.7.0.

Again, sorry if this is only newbie stuff, but after spending so much time trying to make it work - and searching everywhere if anyone got the same issue - I have no other option than asking this here.

2. 100pcrack

100pcrack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 18, 2015
    Hackin'
    It must be the romfs.
    What did you edit?

3. Eiko
    OP

Eiko Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2015
    Brazil
    I used the pk3ds to edit romfs and insert the hack - that way i substituted the "a" archive and added the content of the Narc File. Out of that, didn't edit a single thing.

4. Kaphotics

Kaphotics badc0ded

Sep 10, 2010
    United States
    You can't substitute the entire romfs out, you need to just overwrite/replace the files given in the hack zip

Thelostrune and Eiko like this.
  5. Eiko
    OP

Eiko Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2015
    Brazil
    woooooops! Now it's fixed! After three times, never tought the solution would be so simple.

Again, one more time, thanks for the attention. Sorry for taking your time! See ya