Hacking Question on iTouch2 at digimartz

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i bought an iTouch2 from Digimartz last sunday (paid with paypal) and like two days ago got a confermation that my payment went through. My question is how long has it taken other people with free shipping for them to get it

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks! I already bought a M3 DS Real a while back, but i dont recall it taking more than 5 days or call me crazy
biggrin.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golin said:
Sterl500 said:
ok thanks! I already bought a M3 DS Real a while back, but i dont recall it taking more than 5 days or call me crazy
biggrin.gif
I bought two M3 DS Real and they took 3 weeks--from order date--to get to my house.

Hmm I guess i am crazy then
nyanya.gif

No really it didn't take even a week. Anyway I wait nwith baited breath for my iTouch2 (not really but you get the picture
biggrin.gif
)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Golin said:
Sterl500 said:
biggrin.gif
I bought two M3 DS Real and they took 3 weeks--from order date--to get to my house.

Hmm I guess i am crazy then
nyanya.gif

No really it didn't take even a week. Anyway I wait nwith baited breath for my iTouch2 (not really but you get the picture
biggrin.gif
)

Well it depends on where you get it from. If you get it from deal extreme it will take awhile since they have free shipping which of course will be the lowest level shipping. When I ordered my Real it was from Gameyeah and it took 7 maybe 8 days including weekends.

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Well it depends on where you get it from. If you get it from deal extreme it will take awhile since they have free shipping which of course will be the lowest level shipping. When I ordered my Real it was from Gameyeah and it took 7 maybe 8 days including weekends.
Yeah, I got mine from DealExtreme. Processing the order took roughly 2-3 days. It took them almost a week to send it to HK Post and it took HK Post a week to process it. It took the additional time to actually get here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: