[Question]New Love Plus+ Translation Help

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by bache, Jun 29, 2015.

1. bache
    OP

bache GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2009
    Considering that the original Love Plus got an English translation, I was wondering whether it would be possible to use the English files as a base for translating the 3DS version. From what I understand, the two versions are more or less the same, but with a few more events, so most of the translation itself is done. It's just a matter of making the changes.

I have a N3DS with no Cubic Ninja, so I can't decrypt it myself to try, but would it be possible to copy/paste the text from the DS version directly into the 3DS version, or even copy the language files in entirety? Is anybody willing to give it a try? If someone could at test at least a sentence, I'd purchase a copy of CN and do the rest of the task myself and release it for everyone.

2. megazero1x1

megazero1x1 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2011
    India
    Even i would love to play the game.
    I have an O3DS and did decrypt it but its file formats are like nothing i've seen before.
    the decrypted game has a folder called script (which from the name contains the scripts) but they are in a weird file format *.sbin2 and *.dbin2
    I have no idea how to decrypt the scripts to even begin translating.

3. bache
    OP

bache GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2009
    Perhaps @Asia81 might be able to provide some insight?
    Would you be able to send me a copy of one of the script files?

4. tmpuser444

tmpuser444 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2014
    Switzerland
    script_0to5.zip contains 6 groups of scripts (*.sbin2 and *.dbin2).
    lp2_scriptsys_funclist.zip:
    lp2_scriptsys_funclist.bin is a serialized enumeration class.
    I have converted it to Visual Basic code.

Attached Files: