1. bache

OP bache GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Considering that the original Love Plus got an English translation, I was wondering whether it would be possible to use the English files as a base for translating the 3DS version. From what I understand, the two versions are more or less the same, but with a few more events, so most of the translation itself is done. It's just a matter of making the changes.

I have a N3DS with no Cubic Ninja, so I can't decrypt it myself to try, but would it be possible to copy/paste the text from the DS version directly into the 3DS version, or even copy the language files in entirety? Is anybody willing to give it a try? If someone could at test at least a sentence, I'd purchase a copy of CN and do the rest of the task myself and release it for everyone.

2. megazero1x1

megazero1x1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Even i would love to play the game.
    I have an O3DS and did decrypt it but its file formats are like nothing i've seen before.
    the decrypted game has a folder called script (which from the name contains the scripts) but they are in a weird file format *.sbin2 and *.dbin2
    I have no idea how to decrypt the scripts to even begin translating.

3. bache

OP bache GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Perhaps @Asia81 might be able to provide some insight?
    Would you be able to send me a copy of one of the script files?

4. tmpuser444

tmpuser444 Newbie
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    script_0to5.zip contains 6 groups of scripts (*.sbin2 and *.dbin2).
    lp2_scriptsys_funclist.zip:
    lp2_scriptsys_funclist.bin is a serialized enumeration class.
    I have converted it to Visual Basic code.

Attached Files:

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Question]New, Translation, Plus+