AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tried to install now wupdownloader... opened mocha. run wupdownload. ---> problem with system memory...... i just dont know what to do...
Go into the eshop then download any random demo. Then report back here if it did or didn't install.

That way we can start to work out what is going on.

DOrayaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, first and foremost thank you very much for all the responses and for your help. Weirdly enough the console works with Hatchi. CBHC wasnt working (not playing games), Mocha wasnt working (sd memory error ) and Hachi seems to do the deal, a couple of freezes here and there, nothing major now, i am able to download from Wii U USB and even NUSspli.
I really dont know what happened and i was about to sell the console. since i though it was a model problem, i think the brand is just starting to get all over it and prevent this jailbrakes as soon as we connect to internet.
I easily play the EUR games without CFW but I need to play Hatchi to play JPN or USA games or the error of "Nintendo ID" or even "other region" appear.
I have just 2 last questions:

- Is it ok to buy a USB pen drive 128gb to store the games instead of the HDD (waycheaper) and any brand you would suggest?

-How can i run N64, gamecube and wii games? I have been told its easy to run wii and n64 but gamecube is different. I thought i could just play them all...When on CBHC i tried retroarch but it wasnt that simple and after it the homebrew would freeze, so I uninstalled and started working again..

Thanks a ton guys

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not use a pen drive. the wii u doesn't like them. as for playing cube games, you can do so with nintendont. you can either hack the vwii or use vc injects.

Reactions: jeannotte

DOrayaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but not aware of that :O
Gamecube-nintendont
Nintendo wii- vwii?
What are vc injects?
What about snes, sega, psone, etc?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamecube is nintendont, yes. it works on wii or vwii or through vc gamecube injects on the wii u. you can google @TeconMoon 's vc injector script to find it on temp. as for the others, I don't know. I've never injected an snes, sega, or psone game before. I'd imagine psone might have issues though like fps related.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all your console still sounds like it has some hardware defect (dying NAND or something) so if you manage to get a cheap replacement I would do that.
Now to your questions:
  • vWii is the virtual Wii. It's basically a modified Wii firmware running on your Wii U. You normally don't want to tamper with that.
  • VC is Virtual Console - Depending on the console it runs on and the console it plays a game from either some form of emulation or native play. vWii could be considered a native VC but I really wouldn't do so, especially as you're able to play Wii games out of vWii and that's considered Wii VC while also running native.
  • Nintendont allows you to play GC games in vWii or Wii VC.
  • For SNES and some other consoles there are VCs available, too.
  • There are so called injectors which are able to inject your own ROMs into VCs. Some also allow you to include Nintendont to inject GameCube games into Wii VC.
  • For emulating things out of the VC scope, like PSX, look at emulators like RetroArch.
Hope this helps a bit.

DOrayaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First of all your console still sounds like it has some hardware defect (dying NAND or something) so if you manage to get a cheap replacement I would do that.
Now to your questions:
  • vWii is the virtual Wii. It's basically a modified Wii firmware running on your Wii U. You normally don't want to tamper with that.
  • VC is Virtual Console - Depending on the console it runs on and the console it plays a game from either some form of emulation or native play. vWii could be considered a native VC but I really wouldn't do so, especially as you're able to play Wii games out of vWii and that's considered Wii VC while also running native.
  • Nintendont allows you to play GC games in vWii or Wii VC.
  • For SNES and some other consoles there are VCs available, too.
  • There are so called injectors which are able to inject your own ROMs into VCs. Some also allow you to include Nintendont to inject GameCube games into Wii VC.
  • For emulating things out of the VC scope, like PSX, look at emulators like RetroArch.
Hope this helps a bit.
Thank you very much, I was hable to do it with Haxchi, after failed attempts with CBHC and Mocha.
Thank you for the remaining explanations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: