Homebrew Question- How to avoid the ban?

pluis3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(I do not know if the question has already been answered and if so I apologize)

I would like to know how to avoid the ban with the latest update that has protection.I would like to know if I can separate my nintendo account from my 3ds and if I would have the following condition:
1.Is it possible to unlink accounts?
2. my nintendo switch will keep his games and the 3ds his games?
3.Even if the account stays on the same email would I be ok?
4.the account will no longer have links?

also i would like to know if this condition will be ok for my 3ds to avoid the ban
1.I have steelhax and rpghax installed.
2.I just use homebrew launcher and i'm not cfw or luma
3.I use homebrew launcher to edit my backup with JK's SaveManager (JKSM), but I made seleument of legit saves
4.I play with emulator
5.I use Thenaya to make ntag215
6.I use Gimme 300 coin
7.I use PCHex to do my pokébank
Can you please tell me if I am ok and what I should not do .I am on 11.7 and I would have gone on 11.8.

pluis3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think you can unlink your account without the eshop which requires the update.

(Edit) nvm go to nintendo.com and unlink your nintendo network id. Your switch wont get banned and your 3ds gets to keep the id.
my network is not with my account but why i can use the money remaining of the 3ds on my switch and do you now if I am ok or not for the ban

Last edited by pluis3,

Deleted member 445482

Antisocial behavior detected.
Trophies
XP
No on nintendo.com go to your account page click edit on linked accounts and uncheck the box next to nintendo network id and your switch will be unaffected. I can't answer the second question because there is no guarantee your 3ds wont be banned but go to your friends list on 3ds go to friend notification settings and choose no for Show friends what you're playing.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't play games that has online service like Pokemon, and avoid installing game on freeshop via sleep mode, and anything that has to do with eshop and tickets, just stay on 11.7 if you are worried about being ban, 11.8 has the network install manager changes, not 11.7. Now Nintendo is targeting the first party title on Freeshop so doesn't matter if you are on 11.7 or 11.8. All the bottom stuff on your opening post should be fine as long you don't access eshop, install stuff via tickets or play online.

pluis3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just don't play games that has online service like Pokemon, and avoid installing game on freeshop via sleep mode, and anything that has to do with eshop and tickets, just stay on 11.7 if you are worried about being ban, 11.8 has the network install manager changes, not 11.7. Now Nintendo is targeting the first party title on Freeshop so doesn't matter if you are on 11.7 or 11.8. All the bottom stuff on your opening post should be fine as long you don't access eshop, install stuff via tickets or play online.
I only use homebrew launcher I'm not playing anything install with FBI or freeshop, so I would be ok?
You don't have to do that. Online does not carry bans unless you use ntr cheats and in that case you deserve it.

if my Nintendo network and my Nintendo account the same email am I ok?

pluis3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well he mention Pkhex, there was a recently user banned for related stuff to Pokemon and Pokebank on CFW.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/whats-going-on-w-11-8.513772/#post-8193827

on the forum it says to have been banned from the pokébank but not because of pkhex and how nitnendo can ban some of the pokémon bank they can not ban some for pokémons not legit because there is events of pokémon special with attacks normally impossible to learn and with the street pass mode the console can not check if the Pokemon is legit so Nintendo can not ban because the person who would have made the exchange would not be why he would be banned if he does not know that the pokemon is hack.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the forum it says to have been banned from the pokébank but not because of pkhex and how nitnendo can ban some of the pokémon bank they can not ban some for pokémons not legit because there is events of pokémon special with attacks normally impossible to learn and with the street pass mode the console can not check if the Pokemon is legit so Nintendo can not ban because the person who would have made the exchange would not be why he would be banned if he does not know that the pokemon is hack.

Well you can still get ban if you leave like Mega Form pokemon without megastone in Pokebank.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the only exception because even for AZ Float you can not be banned if the person does not know why

Well anything that gets flagged as abnormal in Pokebank would get you ban probably, so AZ Florette count, Nintendo does do maintenance once a while, it is Nintendo jurisdiction whether to grant you online service or not if you break the rule.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: