Playstation One x2
PS3 Phat ( CechAO1 )
PS3 Slim ( Cech2101 )
Xbox 360 x5
Sega Dreamcast x2
Sega Master System
As a kid, I had (and subsequently broke except the ds)
A GameBoy of some sort, either a color or advance (our maybe something else?). And a Tom and Jerry game. I was three or four.
A pacman+galaga+dig dug thing that plugged into the tv.
- 2 NDS Lites - one of them has a bad d-pad (I didn't reseat the silicone pad properly)
- Three n3DS - two of them are almost perfect Majora's Mask XL versions. The other one is an European n3DS - which is my primary 3DS right now. I'm trying to flip the Majora's Mask versions locally, but people aren't biting - I also need to do a soft-downgrade on the 11.0.33 U one...
- Two o3DS XLes - both of them are the A Link Between Worlds versions. My primary n3DS is an european one, so my main NNID stays put on the o3DS XL.
- One Gameboy - sadly, this was not mine from childhood. This had developed the problem with the lines on the screen - will probably end up using a heat gun to try to reflow the solder there.
- One Super Nintendo - again, this was bought from a guy from another forum. My collection of games is almost perfect and I still need to find a copy of Super Mario RPG, darn it.
- One Dingoo A320 - used mostly to play Metal Slug.
Thinking about it - most of my electronic goodies are secondhand to me right now. Only thing I bought new on the list was the NDS Lite in silver, and that was because my original NDS Lite broke.
Ten consoles. I mostly play portables because my mum loved to hog the television, and I could play without bothering my mum.