Hacking question from noob>.<

aruna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well for starters i put the starter homebrew zip to my big mmc card, im at the part where it said initialize save data, should i clear all?

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Open the wrench icon "system settings" and look at the top screen. If it says 9.2 firmware, you're done. Your next task will be installing cfw and emunand; for example rxtools

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Impressive.

Follow this tutorial to do the process of installing rxTools: CLICK HERE
I followed this for 3 times for three 3DS and I've been succesfully done it.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't follow plailect's guide. So confusing and makes you waste 5h (for beginners) by installing ah9l which is totally useless for normal users, and can brick your System more than 1 time

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google is your friend, not shitposting on a question that has been asked dozens if not hundreds of times.
However, I will be your personal nerd just this once and tell you that yes, it will work. However give yourself a couple weeks to read up on it. Know what to do, and how to do it. Md5 the downgrade files over and over again. And, in my opinion most importantly, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Understanding something is a really important part of actually doing it. You should know exactly how the downgrade process works, hell you should know how memchunkhax2.1 works. Do your research and you won't screw up. Personally the first time I ever did something major hacking wise I spent a month researching. In other words, do your homework and you'll pass the test.
wow get off from your high horse man, He just asked a question.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't follow plailect's guide. So confusing and makes you waste 5h (for beginners) by installing ah9l which is totally useless for normal users, and can brick your System more than 1 time
How is it confusing? It's super easy to follow and theres only like a few places where you could actually be confused. I'm not sure how knowledgeable you are about a9lh, but I can't see one person that has it say that it's useless. Normal users as well as devs can find uses for it, so it's crazy to hear someone claim that for the end user, it's completely useless. And the guide has been revised three times, each time having a new and improved method that lowers the brick chance farther and farther down. At this rate, there's a better chance of bricking from user error than the guides fault.

aruna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
when i open the link in my 3ds browser i got double line

my firmware already 9.2.0-20U

aruna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
no just on the browser theres 2 line when after loading pages

am i doing something wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...