Question from extreme newb.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Luke SKywalker, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Luke SKywalker
    OP

Luke SKywalker Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    United States
    Hello, I have been searching the internet for hours trying to find out if i can and how to make a copy of my retail nintendo ds pokemon pearl saved game that I can keep on the computer. Since I travel a lot with my ds I am worried that I could lose the game or it could break and I would really like to know if it is possible for me to keep playing my saved game while having a copy of it on the computer that I can transfer back over to a cartridge if i somehow lose the saved game or if the cartridge is lost. I looked at the Action Replay Max Duo and it said it could do this but then found out it was not compatible with pokemon pearl. I also found a device made by Game Tech that seems to do this but I couldn't find any that were sold in America. The description of Gameshark DS said it could make backups of the game and this seems like what I want but I'm not sure. I should also mention that I am really bad with technology and would like to find a relatively easy way to do this. I've learned a little about flash carts but am not sure if they can do this. I apologise for my total newbness but I stumbled upon this site and thought you guys could help. I would be forever grateful if you guys could help me.

2. ShakeBunny

ShakeBunny GBAtemp Fan

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Nope
    If you have a Slot-2 cart you could use GBAexploder.

I know that it can extract saves from a commercial game, but I don't know if it can put them back.

Sorry, I guess I'm not the right person for answering you question. [​IMG]

Oh, and WELCOME TO GBATEMP!! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice