Hacking [QUESTION] Formatting sysNAND..

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
6,036
Solutions
1
Reaction score
2,397
Trophies
4
XP
4,084
Country
United Kingdom
I have a stock N3DS XL OFW 9.9-E, want to install A9LH on it, but apparently to stop soft bricking I need to run a system format, but I have data on it e.g photos...<br /><br />How do I back these up then proceed with formatting, and restore my content? Back up mSD and then copy back on after format? <br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk


EDIT: Two users answered my question, thanks all-
 
Last edited by proflayton123,
Answered you in the 3ds noob thread:
"Yes, do a backup of your SD Card, or format without the mSD inside your n3DS. Though the System Format tells you it doesn't touch photos on the SD Card."
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted