Hacking [Question] Flashcart for running DS games on 2DS?

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is the best for my system? I would like to run some NDS games on my 2DS.
I have: Luma3DS 7.1, B9S, 11.4 and Homebrew. I'm not sure about any of this since I'm only getting into this now, so a little help would be nice. Thanks!
(I wouldn't want any flashcart that has a higher price than 30 USD)

EDIT: I ordered my flashcard (a DSTT), thanks, everyone, for your help!

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,
D

Deleted User

My 8th Console is a Nintendo 2DS (Yeah Yeah! I am a Rich PokéManiac who is mad about Pokémon (Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre Mega Rayquaza, Dialga with Adamant Otb, Palkia with Lustrous Orb and Giratina with GriseousOrb (Origin Forme) is what you need to finish the game in Approx 9 1/2 Hours, Mario (Wario I better though), GTA 5 (IronManV and Flash Script are Awesome!), Far Cry 4 The Complete Edition (finally killed Pagan Min, Yay!) and Contest of Champions (MARVEL is my best subject in college) and my other consoles are WiiU 32 GB Mario Kart Edition, New Nintendo 3DS XL Pikachu Edition (Pikachu back plate is really nice), Nintendo Switch (Amazon Sellers are pirates they loot you 400 USD), PS4 (One wireless controller still missing, my neighbour's son is the culprit), XBOX 360 (ISO Games Rock in 2017 still), Nintendo DS Lite (With a fried motherboard) and an old PSP 3001 (Pro Pack CFW is still good though) (Psst.. they are not in order) (Well my pocket money is 80 USD per month) So you can spend 15 Bucks in your pocket to buy a DSTT or TTDS if you only want to play NDS games or wait for some time till your pocket fills a bit and buy a 60 USD DSTWO or DSTWO+ to play GBA, NES and SNES games from MicoSD card that you buy (16 GB is best) for you Flash Card. Then do create some forwarders by @Robz8, @Apache Thunder and their team (Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/) as they are the best part of this.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

If you want a flashcard that works with TWLoader and/or forwarder CIAs, the DSTT is for you.
Robz I am your biggest fan because of you I lived the old days of my Nintendo DS Lite from 2010 in 2017, It has been more than 6 1/3 Years :) @Robz8 you are my best 3DS friend do PM me your friend code (I am not banned though :D)

Last edited by ,

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erm... they said that the dstt works on 2ds/3ds, but only on twloader. can anybody confirm that this is true? the retailers said that its "only for ds/dslite" but since my 2ds is hacked, with twloader i can run it, right?

D

Deleted User

erm... they said that the dstt works on 2ds/3ds, but only on twloader. can anybody confirm that this is true? the retailers said that its "only for ds/dslite" but since my 2ds is hacked, with twloader i can run it, right?
I am pretty sure you could run it with TWLoader, but I am not 100% sure. If your 2ds/3ds/N3ds/N2ds is hacked, then you could definitely find a way

D

Deleted User

well, you asked and he said. No ad there.
Thanks for your support! :D I followed you mate! Please also provide me your FC for 3DS so that we can play toghether (I am not banned and I Play Su/Mo/OR/AS/X/Y (3DSFC) and B2/W2/B/W/HG/SS/Platinum/Pearl/Diamond (Nintendo WFC) both categories on my N3DS XL Pikachu Edition) (But the vibrance isn't that good) HaHa!

Reactions: reprep

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty sure you could run it with TWLoader, but I am not 100% sure. If your 2ds/3ds/N3ds/N2ds is hacked, then you could definitely find a way
It runs on TWLoader. In fact, the files needed to boot games off flashcards in TWLoader (YSMenu) are actually based off of the DSTT firmware...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-