Homebrew Question: .firm for booting TWiLight Menu++?

BETA215

Member not found
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys. Do you know if there's any .firm file for booting a title? In my case, I would love to use it for booting TWiLight Menu++ by just pushing a key combo via fastboot3DS at boot.

And if there isn't, I think it would be a very nice thing to have. Having to boot the whole 3DS system each time you want to change a game is very time consuming, and I'm sure it'll be faster that way. Thanks for reading :D

Reactions: Pickle_Rick

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Do you know if there's any .firm file for booting a title? In my case, I would love to use it for booting TWiLight Menu++ by just pushing a key combo via fastboot3DS at boot.

And if there isn't, I think it would be a very nice thing to have. Having to boot the whole 3DS system each time you want to change a game is very time consuming, and I'm sure it'll be faster that way. Thanks for reading :D
Seconded. I'd love a way to boot into TWL_FIRM with TwilightMenu++ at boot.

Reactions: fmkid

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
Having to boot the whole 3DS system each time you want to change a game is very time consuming
There is a keycombo to return to the menu while playing a game, that combo being L+R+Down+B, hold them for a few seconds. (I don't even remember where I read that Lol)

Reactions: yuyuyup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over