Hacking Question - EZ FLASH IV - Save FOLDER has a limit?

AlexandreBarroso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got my EZ FLASH IV white updated with a 32gb with aroud 900 games on it.
My question is, does de SAVE folder has a limit to it???
I'm worried to boot a lot of games at once and not able to save them.
Thank you!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The limits tend to be more for browsing folders using the internal file viewer.
As long as you don't have to go browsing the save folder you should be OK. It might take a bit longer to save if it has to hunt through all the files in the file allocation table to get the right one but should still work for quite a bit more than that. I don't know what the limit will truly be but you would probably have to work hard to get there.
As ever though do make sure you grab backups from time to time if you are playing at that sort of level just in case there is some unforeseen consequence.

That said you are far from the first person to use an EZ4 to carry a sizeable chunk of the GBA library around with you at all points. They seem to manage it OK.

AlexandreBarroso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The limits tend to be more for browsing folders using the internal file viewer.
As long as you don't have to go browsing the save folder you should be OK. It might take a bit longer to save if it has to hunt through all the files in the file allocation table to get the right one but should still work for quite a bit more than that. I don't know what the limit will truly be but you would probably have to work hard to get there.
As ever though do make sure you grab backups from time to time if you are playing at that sort of level just in case there is some unforeseen consequence.

That said you are far from the first person to use an EZ4 to carry a sizeable chunk of the GBA library around with you at all points. They seem to manage it OK.

Great, thank you my friend!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr