ROM Hack [Question] Does anybody still have the "Saving Error" Patch for Pokemon HG/SS?

AgentSchneider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have recently found my old DSlite and my M3 card. I got an ROM of HG but when i save the infamous Blue screen with the error "Error saving data. The backup memory has failed. The game may be played but it is impossible to save. Please turn off the power." comes up. Im a noob in this subject, ive read a little and found out that u could patch the rom with dslazy, but whats missing is the patch provided by the community. One was called "charizardCharz's HGSS Save patch". But unfortunatly all links are dead by now, so does anybody still have something that could help me?

AgentSchneider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also tried it with different micro SD cards so i dont think they are corrupted. From what i read i think its the anti-piracy checking the games have, but its weird that not everyone seems to be having this error, because otherwhise the rom wouldnt been uploaded/downloaded so frequently i guess.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe it has to do with my M3 card? My firmware seems to be outdated (v3.90a E30) but unfortunatly links to the newest version (v4.4a E52) are also all dead. Does anybody still have this version?

AgentSchneider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK!!! GOT IT!!! Like i guessed above i had to get newer firmware for my M3 real ds card. I couldnt find the newest version v4.4a E52 because all the original domains were down, or atleast i couldnt reach them, but i got the m3 sakura from this forum where it works now . Im happy :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1