[Question] Custom VC GBA Games Save Issues

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by spkuja, Mar 13, 2016.

1. spkuja
    OP

spkuja GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2007
    Hey guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I felt this was probably the best pace to post.

Does any one have any idea how to fix save issues with custom VC GBA games? I've made a Pokemon Fire Red cia but I get the dreaded 1m Circuit Board error and cannot save. Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. oxenh

oxenh The most unknown member of GBAtemp

Sep 1, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
  3. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd (⌐◥▶◀◤) Knight of Void

Oct 26, 2015
    Netherlands
    Land of Darkness and Bounty
    There is a thread on that iso site that can help you. (Can't link to it without getting banned unfortunately, even though the thread itself isn't piracy or warez. I just wish the thread author posted it to the ROM Hacking & Utilities subforum on GBATemp instead so that I wouldn't need to redirect people there who have similar questions.)

4. spkuja
    OP

spkuja GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2007
    Thanks! This seems to work! It gives me a "The save file is corrupt, the old save will be loaded" error but it still loads the recent file. I can live with that :)

I'll take a look, thank you :)

5. SSMatt123

SSMatt123 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2014
    Narnia
    I know Legacy of Goku 2 has this problem.

The solution was to find a version of it that had been fixed. I have no idea how to fix it manually though.