Hacking [Question]Best way to hack wii u

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi every one, I'm new in the wii u scene and will buy a wii u soon, i want to hack it, I've hacked numerous O3DS but I don't have idea of how to hack a wii U, I'm not an idiot xD i know about programing and read all the tutorials before do anything because i don't like to make mistakes... Then i want to read about the wii u hacking tools or methods and things to have in count at the time of make the hack. All help is welcome 'cause i want to get my wii u and play the first day all day and probably all nigth xD

D

Deleted-379826

Hi every one, I'm new in the wii u scene and will buy a wii u soon, i want to hack it, I've hacked numerous O3DS but I don't have idea of how to hack a wii U, I'm not an idiot xD i know about programing and read all the tutorials before do anything because i don't like to make mistakes... Then i want to read about the wii u hacking tools or methods and things to have in count at the time of make the hack. All help is welcome 'cause i want to get my wii u and play the first day all day and probably all nigth xD
There's literally no experience needed. Go to the website loadiine.ovh. All homebrew applications will be able to be launched from there. You cannot brick your wii.U with these either. So yeah

Reactions: David Rico

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

There's literally no experience needed. Go to the website loadiine.ovh. All homebrew applications will be able to be launched from there. You cannot brick your wii.U with these either. So yeah

Wow, thanks for the fastest reply, I'm going to read the res of the day xD :3 :D :)

Reactions: Deleted-379826

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to add that you should hack wii mode for a full homebrew experience as wii u mode has barely any homebrew. Their isn't even a NES/GB emulator with sound.

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok, Thanks, I think than the day I buy my wii u will be here again making questions or posting the results :3

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I've made the tuto of putting the homebrew channel con the sd card, also i've madre the tuto to host con my phone the mini ser ver and i've putted loadiine and one game (Mario Maker)... Almost all work fine, the question is... Can I play online, update (wii u is on 5.3.2 USA)? I don't, What can i do to play online?
'Cause Mario Maker is not so good without internet xD and I'd like to play smash online too only for mention some xD....
By the other side, the sd is only of 4Gb and buying the wii u muy money is $0 xD then I don't have money for a new and bigger sd, but I have an external HDD, the problem is that the HDD has 2 partitions and loadiine doesn't let me to change the game path... And when I connect the HDD to any of the two USB ports it starts to sound (pi, pi, pi) xD
I'm a newbie un all the ways xD

Thaks for the help!

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've made the tuto of putting the homebrew channel con the sd card, also i've madre the tuto to host con my phone the mini ser ver and i've putted loadiine and one game (Mario Maker)... Almost all work fine, the question is... Can I play online, update (wii u is on 5.3.2 USA)? I don't, What can i do to play online?
'Cause Mario Maker is not so good without internet xD and I'd like to play smash online too only for mention some xD....
By the other side, the sd is only of 4Gb and buying the wii u muy money is $0 xD then I don't have money for a new and bigger sd, but I have an external HDD, the problem is that the HDD has 2 partitions and loadiine doesn't let me to change the game path... And when I connect the HDD to any of the two USB ports it starts to sound (pi, pi, pi) xD

Thaks for the help!
Unfortunately, you cannot play games online with loadiine. Until we get full access of the Wii U with iosu, we cannot have online functionality. The way that loadiine works is that it makes the Wii U think that a certain game is being played (the default game is Mii Maker). Once you launch the game and try to play online, it gives an error code because there are no online game servers for Mii Maker. The same situation applies to using your HDD. Only SD cards can be used right now because that is all the game (Mii Maker normally) has access to. Again, until we get isou access, we cannot use HDDs.

Reactions: Deleted User

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thaks for the help!
If you have the disc/eshop of smash/mario maker you can just update to 5.5.1 through settings and play online. Loadiine can't use HDD or Online yet.

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Oh, and is there another method to run backups and play online or "install" the game like cías on 3ds?

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and is there another method to run backups and play online or "install" the game like cías on 3ds?
Nope, that would require iosu access :P lots of limitations without it. That's why many people want this access, it would fully blow the Wii U open allowing much more possibilities than what we currently have.

Last edited by _Pro_Man_,

David Rico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
U.U it leave me sad, then I will play normally xD thak you all for the help :)
Oh, but then can i updste and all will work or its better to keep on 5.3.2
I want to formar the wii u and it says that is necesary an internet conection then i supose it will update when i conect it for formating it... Al i rigth?

Last edited by David Rico,

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U.U it leave me sad, then I will play normally xD thak you all for the help :)
Oh, but then can i updste and all will work or its better to keep on 5.3.2
I want to formar the wii u and it says that is necesary an internet conection then i supose it will update when i conect it for formating it... Al i rigth?
Many people recommend to update to 5.5.1 which is the latest firmware. This will allow you to play online and access the eshop. Loadiine will still work, so many believe that this is a great solution. Personally, I don't use my Wii U that much, so I'm fine leaving mine at 5.5.0. It's really up to you, no one knows what firmwares iosu will work on (if it's ever released). You might be better off updating and using the online solutions than waiting for iosu to be released. Hope I helped, if this doesn't make sense, I'll be happy to clarify.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU