Hacking Question before update?

eljuns13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my screen doesn't work in portable mode just dock mode at tv works, the switch it's on Firm 10.0 something and it's v1 hackable check serial and it's green to go but I can't find anything to hack the switch with just the dock at tv display, can I update to the last firmware and to play my regular games and if I fix the screen Ill be able to hack the switch normal or should I stay in the old firm?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So my screen doesn't work in portable mode just dock mode at tv works, the switch it's on Firm 10.0 something and it's v1 hackable check serial and it's green to go but I can't find anything to hack the switch with just the dock at tv display, can I update to the last firmware and to play my regular games and if I fix the screen Ill be able to hack the switch normal or should I stay in the old firm?
You can use CFW on the newest firmware version but you need to fix your screen because AFAIK all payloads only output to the Switch screen and not the TV.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
V1 switch is gonna be hackable at all times, you can update and play your games till you fix the screen.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the exploit works regardless of firmware, you should get your screen fixed as soon as possible because it will just lead to more issues down the road if you don't get it fixed now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...