[QUESTION] Automatically booting to a homebrew application

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by RyanSpecter, Feb 27, 2019.

1. RyanSpecter
    OP

RyanSpecter Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Is it possible to configure my 3DS running Luma CFW on 11.9.0-42E to automatically boot to a homebrew application - Ideally a title manager like FBI or one of it's alternatives - because I can see a future where I absolutely blast through the 300 title limit imposed by the stock home screen. I plan on pretty much loading this with as many VC injects as I can (I prefer using VC wherever possible for emulation)

2. hanasaku

hanasaku Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2019
    Canada
    If you want to hold more virtual console titles I'd recommend using an emulator to hold them all; plus you don't have to fiddle with settings everytime, just a better drop and drag solution! I know the appeal of having vc titles on your home menu but the only way to bypass it, (as far as I know) is just dropping them all into an emulator of your choice / multiple if you have different systems. Sorry this doesn't anwser or help your problem. but I'm not saying it's impossible to have a limtless home menu since TWiLight does it with the DSi icon limit.

Last edited by hanasaku, May 25, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted