[Question] Are there any tools to inject VC using only a PC?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ScarletDreamz, Feb 27, 2016.

1. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Sup guys, yep, this might sound redundant, however, lets recap:

ajd4096 released the GBA injector, a cool tool to inject GBA rom using alldata.bin
    crustylea released the NDS injector, its awesome, since u just need to select the NDS rom you want, and poof, you got your game loadiine ready.

Do we got those kind of tools for NES, Snes and n64? excluding FIX94 tool, since it does need to have a VC already on the Wii U, which is the thing im trying to avoid.

I downloaded some games already injected [Nes, Snes, N64, NDS, GBA] with their respective .rpx, and I created their meta folder from scratch, now they all have covers, icons and wallpapers.

However, im looking for the tools in order to inject romhacks and so without using the Wii U., since i can do it already with the GBA and the NDS, im looking for the Snes, Nes and N64, if they are available.

2. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    N64 doesn't need a tool, it uses loose ROMs like NDS (except NDS is in a zip file). And yes, I wrote a tool for SNES and NES a while back, but it requires you to use the SDK to convert an NES/SNES VC elf back to RPX.

paulloeduardo likes this.
  3. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Alright, just realized that NDS and N64 are just renamed, and on NDS compresed loose files.

What about NES and SNES? there is no public tool? so the releases that the people make, are done using TCP Gecko etc?