Homebrew question an need help about a sky3ds++ card for 3ds

Brett13500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I know a sky3ds++ can be used on a new 3ds or any 3ds on latest firmware but I wanted to know what are the do's an the donts when using a sky3ds++ can I use it online or not if not then ill just stick to single player games on it but if the step is complicated to get a game to work online then as I said ill stick to just single player games but my question is can a sky3ds++ get me banned? if not then good but if I can then I might have to contact this website where ive bought one from an hopefully theyd let me return it then but I just want to know if I can use it without being banned an what to do to not get banned when using it, I have a cfw3ds with luma9.1, an latest 11.9 firmware but I just want to know if Nintendo wont be able to detect me using it or what ever.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so I know a sky3ds++ can be used on a new 3ds or any 3ds on latest firmware but I wanted to know what are the do's an the donts when using a sky3ds++ can I use it online or not if not then ill just stick to single player games on it but if the step is complicated to get a game to work online then as I said ill stick to just single player games but my question is can a sky3ds++ get me banned? if not then good but if I can then I might have to contact this website where ive bought one from an hopefully theyd let me return it then but I just want to know if I can use it without being banned an what to do to not get banned when using it, I have a cfw3ds with luma9.1, an latest 11.9 firmware but I just want to know if Nintendo wont be able to detect me using it or what ever.
First off. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH SKY3DS. its a useless piece of shit since you have cfw. You can get banned alot more easily when using a sky3ds online without a private header for your game.

Reactions: Owenge and Zazaaji

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other...