Question about Universal Updater

WaterPhish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just discovered you can get games/programs off of the universal updater, but the only ones I can use are .cia files. How do I open other ones?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I’m not so good with this sort of thing, but trying to install some CIA files and all worked except for the Universal updater file. Any tips/directions/solutions to this? Would be greatly appreciated C’:
qr code? if you don't have the internet or something is wrong with it, it will fail, I believe.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I’m not so good with this sort of thing, but trying to install some CIA files and all worked except for the Universal updater file. Any tips/directions/solutions to this? Would be greatly appreciated C’:
Not sure why it says "Homebrew Launcher" there.. make sure to run fbi from the home menu (not the .3dsx version). connect to the internet, open fbi and select "remote install" and scan the qr code here with the camera. It should install it it to the home menu directly.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ