Cindakil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
HI!!

I just bought a 2DS in bundle with a preinstalled game.

I want to dump it to CIA before to use.

Its necessary to put a NNID? Can I generate the ticket.db without NNID?

I mean... the game is preinstalled... but I don't want to put any NNID in this console... I want to dump the game without link any NNID to this game.

Thanks

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nope, you dont need to link a NNID, might be better if you don't a few people seem to have lost their "clean" tickets....not sure how, i doubt its due to linking their NNID, but better to just dump them on a clean console

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh its pretty simple now with Rxtools, just
copy the rxtools.dat to SD, visit the website to launch it
choose "dump tickets" from the menu
then use the dumped "ticket.bin" file with funkycia for example if it was pokemon X you where trying to dump you would use
FunkyCIA2.py ticket.bin -title 0004000000055D00 -preinstalled

just replace the -title *********** with the title ID of the game you had pre-installed, you can find that out on http://3ds.essh.co

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
tbh its pretty simple now with Rxtools, just
copy the rxtools.dat to SD, visit the website to launch it
choose "dump tickets" from the menu
then use the dumped "ticket.bin" file with funkycia for example if it was pokemon X you where trying to dump you would use
FunkyCIA2.py ticket.bin -title 0004000000055D00 -preinstalled

just replace the -title *********** with the title ID of the game you had pre-installed, you can find that out on http://3ds.essh.co
i'm using rxtools 2.3 and i don't think i saw "dump tickets" option from the menu
there's only dumping options menu, and inside there are "dump system titles" and "dump nand files"

i've tried running some, and all i got are decTitleKeys.bin file and titles folder with lots of .app files in it
do you have any idea if i did anything wrong?

i'm trying to build cia from installed demo though
and while we're at it, rxtools stated that it supports "Patch to remove demo play limit.". any idea how to do that?

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using rxtools 2.3 and i don't think i saw "dump tickets" option from the menu
there's only dumping options menu, and inside there are "dump system titles" and "dump nand files"

i've tried running some, and all i got are decTitleKeys.bin file and titles folder with lots of .app files in it
do you have any idea if i did anything wrong?

i'm trying to build cia from installed demo though
and while we're at it, rxtools stated that it supports "Patch to remove demo play limit.". any idea how to do that?

It's under nand files, if you select it ticket.db should be a option!

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
some titles that are not available in scene release such as Bravely Default Demo and Phoenix Wright DD USA (scene release only has EUR)

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu