Gaming Question about the wifi on B/W

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
On serebii it said you can have wifi battle's with anyone from around the world but in gbatemp I heard hacked pokemon prevent you from playing online against anyone.

My question is that if you migrate a hacked pokemon from the older games will they be able to battle on wifi? (Please don't give any answers of me wanting to use hacked pokemon online, I just want to know, as I wasn't going to do that)

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to know because one of the pokemon I got of wifi in platinum was hacked (shiny legendary but wrong level) and my friend traded me his hacked scyther which had 31 IVs in the attack stat. It just rose the question in to my head while I was migrating them.

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Black ace said:
I just want to know because one of the pokemon I got of wifi in platinum was hacked (shiny legendary but wrong level) and my friend traded me his hacked scyther which had 31 IVs in the attack stat. It just rose the question in to my head while I was migrating them.
THAT SAME SCYTHE YOU TRADED WITH ME!!! AND THAT RAIKOU?????? (i think it was you, i dunno, too many trades)

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Multiskin said:
Black ace said:
THAT SAME SCYTHE YOU TRADED WITH ME!!! AND THAT RAIKOU?????? (i think it was you, i dunno, too many trades)
No that certain scyther i evolved in to a scizor and I found out it was hacked when I played through my japanese copy of the game. I didn't want a hacked pokemon so I had 2 scythers breed to get a good scyther which I could evolve in to the scizor which is the one I have in platinum.The scyther I traded you was one of the parents which I caight legitimately inside the game.The raikou I got was from mystery gift when they were in the legendary event.The hacked shiny legendary was my Palkia which I got on my platinum and when I checked its level it was 33(I didn't know the level beforehand because someone traded it to me when I offered a pokemon on GTS). You can try the use them on matchup mode and they should go through as I'm certain none of them were hacked.

EDIT:I have some doubts with the shiny axew you traded me. It said it was caught in route 3 but its impossible to get it there unless you're hatching but it doesn't say "hatched at" so was it hacked?Because it goes through on random matchup which is wierd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1