Hacking question about the back up loader Gamma 0.3

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read the compialty list and was wondering if you need to patch ghost squad to play it? how do i patch it and what do i need?

also i heard with goomba's relase of AC:CF's needs to be patch or not patched is that true?

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
i read the compialty list and was wondering if you need to patch ghost squad to play it? how do i patch it and what do i need?

also i heard with goomba's relase of AC:CF's needs to be patch or not patched is that true?
AC:CF does not need patching. You need to install an IOS38 .wad to play it though. Can't help you with Ghost Squad...

Ltkort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GhostFaceLoser said:

you need to patch it with Backup Creator. And how to get it: THIS LINK

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ltkort said:
GhostFaceLoser said:

you need to patch it with Backup Creator. And how to get it: THIS LINK

what we can't ask for that here?

ok so i found it

it's called wii autoboot creator. is that the right one?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
IOS38 ^^^^ , and it doesn't need patching, the games don't need to be patched anymore with backup creator (decrypted), but some of them like Red Steel, FIFA08 and MK Armageddon needs IOS Version Patcher from Waninkoko, to run thru IOS249, you can find it in the downloads section of this site

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
IOS38 ^^^^ , and it doesn't need patching, the games don't need to be patched anymore with backup creator (decrypted), but some of them like Red Steel, FIFA08 and MK Armageddon needs IOS Version Patcher from Waninkoko, to run thru IOS249, you can find it in the downloads section of this site

ok so i don't need to patch ghost squad then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)