Question about Supercard

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ntherman, Aug 24, 2009.

1. ntherman
    OP

ntherman Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2009
    United States
    So my Mac froze while transferring files (3 roms) to my kingston 4 gig sdhc card. The card still reads fine in my Supercard; it just shows those three files without their specific icons since they werent fully copied over. But when i use the micro sd card reader that came with the supercard, OSX says it cant recognize the device. It asks me to initialize it, but When i go into disk utility, the sd card disappears after a few seconds and then the light on the card reader goes off. It must have been corrupted during the freeze. Since it still works find when I stick it in the Supercard, I was wondering if there is any way to remove files in the Supercard OS. Maybe OSX might recognize the card then? or am i just out of luck? thanks.

2. antonkan

antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 13, 2009
    Canada
    Burlington, ON
    Wrong section, mate. Anyway, the microSD card USB reader still not working, so you must buy a SD card USB reader to use the microSD card apdater (it's the same size of the SD card) with your microSD on. Hope this helps.

3. KingdomBlade

KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Apr 24, 2009
    In Vulpes' Fur
    My SD Card reader is dying on me too. Well, the best you can do is to stop using crappy card readers that come with flashcarts. Buy a new one. The one with my flashcart lasted for 3 weeks, and this new one has been lasting for 3 months.