Question about Supercard

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ntherman, Aug 24, 2009.

Aug 24, 2009

Question about Supercard by ntherman at 3:37 AM (500 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ntherman
    OP

Newcomer ntherman Newbie

United States
    So my Mac froze while transferring files (3 roms) to my kingston 4 gig sdhc card. The card still reads fine in my Supercard; it just shows those three files without their specific icons since they werent fully copied over. But when i use the micro sd card reader that came with the supercard, OSX says it cant recognize the device. It asks me to initialize it, but When i go into disk utility, the sd card disappears after a few seconds and then the light on the card reader goes off. It must have been corrupted during the freeze. Since it still works find when I stick it in the Supercard, I was wondering if there is any way to remove files in the Supercard OS. Maybe OSX might recognize the card then? or am i just out of luck? thanks.

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Wrong section, mate. Anyway, the microSD card USB reader still not working, so you must buy a SD card USB reader to use the microSD card apdater (it's the same size of the SD card) with your microSD on. Hope this helps.

3. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    My SD Card reader is dying on me too. Well, the best you can do is to stop using crappy card readers that come with flashcarts. Buy a new one. The one with my flashcart lasted for 3 weeks, and this new one has been lasting for 3 months.