Gaming Question about Smash Bros Ultimate DLC

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's from the Dark place. (I didn't read this exact note until now after I made the thread which answers my question ironically)

DLC Unlocker Notes:

To use the DLC you have to install the latest Update v1.1.0 (v65536) which requires firmware 6.2, please make sure you are using a CFW with 6.2 support. Install all 7 included nsp files and enjoy..

I'm reading in the thread someone said you can use ignore firmware feature in tinfoil and they will work.

Last edited by ,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DLC has a already released, title keys and all, for those with the Fighter Pack and Piranha Plant bundles but the actual characters haven’t been added to the game yet, will likely be via main game update.

Reactions: EmulateLife

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
What FW is the minimum that it requires to run? I am at 4.1 and would like to avoid using Choij to update to 5.1 because I don't want to use autoRCM

Reactions: MarkDarkness

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What FW is the minimum that it requires to run? I am at 4.1 and would like to avoid using Choij to update to 5.1 because I don't want to use autoRCM
I am in the same situation... wondering if there is anything to be done for this to run on 4.1. Install fails as it is.

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 5.2 and used the dlc - I noticed it unlocked all characters. I did not update the game

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.2 and used the dlc - I noticed it unlocked all characters. I did not update the game
Here’s how it is for me, the game corrupted atleast 3 times for me if I recall correctly. If I install 5.1 patched ignoring firmware things seem to work. If I don’t ignore, my game gets corrupted, by the way that was the third time it corrupted. Now when I install the dlc that’s when I got a corrupted game. I will try the dlcs again but I will like to know for that did you ignore firmware because I did and everything worked well without giving me all the characters till I switched to another cfw.

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
Here’s how it is for me, the game corrupted atleast 3 times for me if I recall correctly. If I install 5.1 patched ignoring firmware things seem to work. If I don’t ignore, my game gets corrupted, by the way that was the third time it corrupted. Now when I install the dlc that’s when I got a corrupted game. I will try the dlcs again but I will like to know for that did you ignore firmware because I did and everything worked well without giving me all the characters till I switched to another cfw.

Using reinx and tinfoil, ignore f/w , yes. I tried install a save with checkpoint and that corrupted it for me

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using reinx and tinfoil, ignore f/w , yes. I tried install a save with checkpoint and that corrupted it for me
Reinstalling smash again but this time I just gave up and updated to 6.2 without burning fuses. Today I noticed if I’m correct smash has another update and I think these patched updates don’t work well. Nintendo forced 6.2 on smash and possibly other games. I am no longer a 5.1 switch. I’m hoping for no more corruptions.

bob808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using SX OS, am on 6.2 OFW and 2.5 beta SX. Smash is updated to the latest update. Is it as simple as installing the DLC pack now, and then updating the game later when more updates are launched to enable to content? Any issues in installing all the DLC at the moment?

finally should I install the DLC to the system nand or to the sd card?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over