Hacking Question about Savegame Extractor/Installer

coolgamer311

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed the Homebrew Channel on my Wii U, and I wanted to extract the save file from my AC:CF game so I could edit the files on my PC... I was wondering if it was safe to use Savegame Extractor/Installer on the Wii U, as my console is used by my family as well, and bricking it would be a bad thing!

coolgamer311

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: I got SaveGame Manager GX instead, but I cannot find the Animal Crossing files. It shows the files of other games but not Animal Crossing...
I need to copy the files to my SD card (which is normally blocked on Save Data Management), but I cannot do so. Any fixes/other programs?

jse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_WiiU_homebrew
Grab Saviine
Extract it somewhere
Put the wiiu folder on your sd card
Run the dump.bat on your pc
Boot into Homebrew Launcher
Load Saviine
Use the Dpad to set the ip address displayed in Saviine to the ip address of the pc running the dump.bat/saviine server
Press A or whatever Saviine ask's you to press and it will load saviine to ram and dump you out to the Wii-U menu/dashboard
Launch your game
The saves will no be dumped over network to the sever directory.

You can now mod them, or stick them on your sd card for loadiine, if you want to put them back once you have modded them, then use the inject.bat and reverse the process

D

Deleted User

Go here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_WiiU_homebrew
Grab Saviine
Extract it somewhere
Put the wiiu folder on your sd card
Run the dump.bat on your pc
Boot into Homebrew Launcher
Load Saviine
Use the Dpad to set the ip address displayed in Saviine to the ip address of the pc running the dump.bat/saviine server
Press A or whatever Saviine ask's you to press and it will load saviine to ram and dump you out to the Wii-U menu/dashboard
Launch your game
The saves will no be dumped over network to the sever directory.

You can now mod them, or stick them on your sd card for loadiine, if you want to put them back once you have modded them, then use the inject.bat and reverse the process
I think he might be talking about vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night