Hacking Question about PS4 5.55

DudeMan10700

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
hi guys.
just bought new console with the OFW 5.55.
i did some resreach and found couple of 5.55 jailbrakes.

now i know the the officel jailbrake doesnt released to the public, but still tried it out, and every time i get this requset for password download and completing a survey of some kind, and even after i finished ehat they wanted still didnt get the password for openning the zip.

can someone please help me with it.

tn

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're all bogus there is no official 5.55 jailbreak. Don't believe everything you read on Google.

There's supposedly a way coming to play backups up to 6.20 soon but no public release yet. As of right now, you'll have to wait like anyone above 5.05.

DudeMan10700

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
first of all dude, thanks

second -
"now i know that the officel jailbreak doesnt released to the public, but still tried it out, and every time i get this requset for password download and completing a survey of some kind, and even after i finished what they wanted still didnt get the password for openning the zip."

but still, what bout this shit?

Last edited by DudeMan10700,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i know that the officel jailbreak doesnt released to the public, but still tried it out, and every time i get this requset for password download and completing a survey of some kind, and even after i finished what they wanted still didnt get the password for openning the zip.

but still, what bout this shit?

It's a scam. Delete it. What else can I tell you 5.55 jailbreak DOES NOT EXIST. There's no telling what you've downloaded. There's all kinds of scams like that on the internet congrats you've found one.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem just always ask here first this site is in the know on anything to do with hacking.

Like I said a legit way to play backups might be coming soon, supposedly by the end of the year. Just keep checking on this site.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: